MONDAY NIGHT TEACHING SERIES
Take our weekly dance lessons and improve your dancing. A partner is NOT required.
Register on line to ensure your place and save time at the first lesson.
We have lowered our prices. A great value is now even better!
- Apr 3, 17, 24, May 1, 8: Country Two Step taught by Mark Read
- May 15, 29, Jun 5, 12, 19: West Coast Swing taught by Michelle Regal
Regular class times:
One hour class over five weeks
- 7:30 – 8:30 pm – Beginner Class
- 8:30 – 8:45 pm – Dance practice (open to both levels)
- 8:45 – 9:45 pm – Intermediate Class
Lithuanian House, 1573 Bloor Street West
Price: (Beginner or intermediate)
- Member: Series $40, Drop in $12
- Non-member: Series $60, Drop in $16
Intermediates can also join the beginners for half price ($20 more).
Each class in the series builds on previous lessons. Unless you have previous swing dance experience, we recommend that you do not start or drop in after the first two classes are completed, as that might disrupt the progress of the class. To take the intermediate class you should have a solid knowledge of the basic steps.
Class sizes will be limited, so register early to ensure your place.