The Toronto Swing Dance Society hosts friendly social dances that are welcoming to everyone. No experience or partner required. All welcome!
- $10 for members
- $15 for non-members
- All prices are tax included
- 7:40 pm Doors open
- 7:50 pm Dance warm up
- 8:00 pm Intermediate Lesson (1/2 hour)
- 8:30 pm Beginner Lesson (1/2 hour)
- 9:00 pm D.J. dance. D.J. plays music appropriate to the lesson for the first 10-15 minutes.
- Then D.J. plays all styles of swing, all speeds, etc. Runs until midnight.
- Our dances are open to everyone.
- Beginners are always welcome at our events.
- Lesson before the dance, geared to your needs.
- You don’t need to bring a partner. Most people who come to our dances don’t come with a ‘designated partner’.
- You don’t need to dress up. You don’t need to dress down. We don’t have a dress code.
- Nothing prevents you from dressing ’20s or ’40s or ’70s, if you wish. But nothing requires it either.
- If you don’t know how to dance, we’ll teach you. Come early and take the lesson!
- You don’t have to be 18. You don’t have to be 80.