The Toronto Swing Dance Society hosts friendly social dances that are welcoming to everyone. No experience or partner required.
All welcome! Note our new EVEN LOWER prices which includes a complementary lesson before most dances.
- Apr 21: with a Country Two Step lesson by Nelson Clarke
- May 12: Rebelljo Band performing (No lesson that night)
- Jun 16: with West Coast Swing lessons by Maria Ford and Todd Coulthard
- $5 for members
- $10 for non-members
- 7:30 Doors open
- 7:45 Beginner Lesson (3/4 hour)
- 8:30 Intermediate Lesson (1/2 hour)
- 9:00 D.J. dance until midnight. The first few songs will be music appropriate to the lesson.
Lithuanian House, Lower level, 1573 Bloor Street West
- Our dances are open to everyone.
- Beginners are always welcome at our events.
- Lesson before the dance is a 1 1/4 hours and progresses from beginner to intermediate skill level.
- You don’t need to bring a partner. Most people who come to our dances don’t come with a “designated partner”.
- Open bar service available at all Friday night dances.
- Some nibbles provided.